Become A Member Today!
The Society for Range Management is a professional organization composed of individuals with a common interest in the study, management, and rational use of rangelands and related ecosystems.
Membership in the Society for Range Management is open to anyone engaged in or interested in any aspect of the study, management, or use of rangelands. Educators, rangeland managers and consultants, ranchers and farmers and others are eligible for membership.
Memberships are administered through the national Society for Range Management and include national membership and membership in one section of your choice. Select “Cal-Pac” as your primary section when joining to keep up to date on local meetings, regional events, and other opportunities specific to the California-Pacific Section.
Annual Membership Dues
(Includes both National SRM and Section Membership)
|Young Professional Member
|Family of Regular Member
Additional options available. Check the National SRM website to learn more.
For more information on membership in SRM, or to request a Membership Application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your membership in Cal-Pac SRM helps support:
– Twice-annual Cal-Pac membership meetings
– Needlegrass Notes and social media (Facebook and Instragram)
– Range Camp
– The Certified Range Manager Program
– Excellence in Range Management and Range Manager of the Year Awards
And includes the following rights and privileges:
– Voting in section and national elections
– Committee service at section and national levels
– Subscription to Rangelands magazine online and Rangeland News online
– Discounted prices for publications, meeting registration fees, journal page charges, and certification fees
The California-Pacific Section of the Society for Range Management awards program recognizes members and non-members who have made outstanding contributions to the science and art of range management.